Wouldn’t it be nice to travel back in time and relive some of your best memories of your life with your college friends?! This is a trip to rekindle with some of the students you may have shared your studied abroad experience with as well as the opportunity to bond with others over your common passion and love for Florence, or just travel in general. Give yourself a break from your everyday work and treat yourself to a trip to reunite with old friends and maybe make some new ones along the way! We will take care of all the organization, leaving you plenty of free time to connect with your fellow alumn and enjoy an amazing Italian getaway!
Why Personalize Your Week?
- Full itinerary control
- Include all the things you couldn’t afford on study abroad!
- Add events in collaboration with the local study abroad office. Allows alumni who studied abroad to reconnect with the campus and staff.
- Showcase the local facilities to Alumni who did not study abroad. Include a guest lecture or tour.
- Consolidate the relationship between Alumni, Family, and Friends, the University and its Study Abroad Program.
- Excellent opportunity to connect multiple generations of students, parents and Alumni in one of Europe’s most beautiful and culturally rich cities.
What Services Do We Provide:
- Full implementation and execution of your itinerary (excluding flights)
- Personalized quote based on your requirements
- Collaboration between Parent Week, the Alumni Association and the local Study Abroad Office
- Personalized, co-branded marketing materials (brochure and itinerary)